Vise President Marketing
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Job Location Riyadh-Saudi Arabia
Reporting to Chief Operating Officer
Directing and coordinating subsidaries Commercial functions, as well as developing and implementing commercial strategy. Managing associations, and recognizing business opportunities for subsidaries in addition to communicating and negotiating with clients or business associates. Monitoring and analyzing all commercial activities covering brand, product, planning and logistics, and warehouse management.
- Participating in the establishment of strategies, policies and goals for the Department.
- Deriving and developing medium and short-term plans and executive programs to manage and achieve the Department’s goals.
- Monitoring the Department’s performance against pre-set performance goals to ensure that progress is being made in the desirable direction and preventive/ corrective actions are taken accordingly.
- Setting the estimated budget, and monitoring internal expenditures and financial performance for the Department in coordination with the Finance Division.
Technical & Executive:
- Articulating mission, vision, objectives and KPIs for the Commercial Department in a manner that is in line with the company’s overall strategic objectives.
- Preparing business plans, targets and objectives for each major Client and presenting monthly records of achievement against target in addition to promotional expenditure against budget.
- Identifying and implementing short/long term objectives, goals, and policies and procedures of the Commercial Department.
- Resolving contractual and commercial problems, as well as developing, operating and maintaining commercial systems and procedures that will meet subsidaries requirements.
- Directing the company competitiveness position in the market, and seeking to improve it through developing effective product and brand planning and management.
- Setting long-term vision and goals for existing products and brands as well as for acquiring new products and brands.
- Preparing product order quantities and specifications to be ordered from manufacturers and following up on them, and ensuring they are performed in a timely manner and within the specified budget.
- Monitoring and managing turnover, expenditure, and distribution levels of subsidary Products
- Providing support for all of subsidaries business opportunities including product management, planning and logistics control systems, and goods keeping.
- Analyzing product trends, general market trends, and product performance in-store as well as competitor activity in order to make recommendations to improve business performance.
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to the Department’s activities and achievements.
- Specifying the Department’s manpower requirements, and ensuring motivation and career plans are in place.
- Satisfying the subordinates’ training needs. Evaluating the outcomes of training courses and making changes as and when needed.
- Appraising subordinates’ performance according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- Approve subordinates’ administrative affairs such as: vacations, leaves…etc.
- Conducting periodic meetings with subordinates to follow-up on their duties and priorities.
- Nominating a deputy to carry out the responsibilities of the position whenever the need arises.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a related field
- Post graduate degree in a related field
- Twelve years of experience in commercial function, four of which are in a managerial position
- Experience in relevant retail operations in a large company
Arabic & English