Vice President Sales
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Job Location Riyadh-Saudi Arabia
Driving the development of subsidiary’s national sales strategies in a manner that is aligned with the overall corporate strategy, and consequently developing a comprehensive national sales plan that contributes to the growth of the company’s revenue. Establishing and maintaining key client relationships with high profile clients, monitoring client, and market activity through providing feedback to Top Management in order to develop strategies for expanding the clientele and maximizing the utilization of current client network. In addition to monitoring and analyzing sales figures and market trends as an input for achieving goals and objectives and ensure the continuous improvement of the Department’s performance
- Participating in the establishment of sales strategies, policies and goals.
- Deriving and developing medium and short-term plans and executive programs to manage and achieve the Department’s goals.
- Monitoring the Department’s performance against pre-set performance goals to ensure that progress is being made in the desirable direction and preventive/ corrective actions are taken accordingly.
- Setting the estimated budget and monitoring internal expenditures and financial performance for the Department in coordination with the Finance Division.
Technical & Executive
- Driving the development of subsidiary’s national sales strategies in a manner that is aligned with the overall corporate strategy, as well as working closely with the Marketing Manager to develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
- Managing the sales activities of different regions between subsidiaries and retailers, and monitoring KPIs and targets achievement from an overall perspective.
- Overseeing all negotiations with different parties including volume discounts, terms, and conditions, ensuring optimum and win-win contractual agreements are achieved.
- Managing the activities of monitoring client, market, and competitor activity and provide feedback to company top management and other concerned functions.
- Controlling and monitoring inventory to be on optimal level with ideal turnover.
- Managing and controlling collection activities to enhance the receivables to meet the required targets.
- Developing plans and strategies for the company’s Business development and achieving the company’s national sales goals.
- Establishing and maintaining key client relationships as well as developing and implementing company’s strategies for expanding the company’s clientele.
- Maintaining and overseeing the company’s sales incentive programs in collaboration with the HR department in a manner that motivates the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Directing market research and intelligence with the aim of exploring new opportunities and creating new leads.
- Monitoring and analyzing national sales figures and market trends on short, medium and long-term to amend the strategies and programs accordingly.
- Identifying and setting policies and procedures that ensure the implementation of the set plans and employing relevant Key Performance Indicators to define the criteria of success of national sales activities.
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to the Department’s activities and achievements.
- Specifying the Department’s manpower requirements and ensuring motivation and career plans are in place.
- Satisfying the subordinates’ training needs. Evaluating the outcomes of training courses and making changes as and when needed.
- Appraising subordinates’ performance according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- Approve subordinates’ administrative affairs such as: vacations, leaves…etc.
- Conducting periodic meetings with subordinates to follow-up on their duties and priorities.
- Nominating a deputy to carry out the responsibilities of the position whenever the need arises.
- Required: Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising, or a related field
- Preferred: Post graduate degree in a related field
- Twelve years of experience in a Sales and/ or Marketing environment, four of which are in a managerial position
- Sales experience in air conditioning and home appliances
LANGUAGES: Arabic & English
REPORTING: Chief Operating Officer