About the job
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation.
You as a TCS Sales Specialist Middle East will be part of Hitachi ABB Power Grids business based in Dubai; UAE. You will be responsible for sales of products or systems or services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Building long term customer relationships and managing resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Volume and profit: Selling products or systems or services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned business units and product groups.
- Customer relations: Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promoting customer understanding of full product or systems or services offering and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process.
- Sales plans: Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- Sales: Creating added value for the customer and Hitachi ABB Power Grids and ensuring the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques. Communicating details in accordance with Hitachi ABB Power Grids offering and strategy (delivery time, payments, and general terms and conditions).
- Marketing: Ensuring efficient marketing activities and value proposition to customers.
- New market opportunities: Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensuring knowhow sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Administration: Managing administrative procedures in sales processes and supporting collection and project management activities when needed.
- Offer preparation: Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department and the Marketing Manager. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Safety and integrity: Living core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering.
- 5 years of experience in sales.
- Proven customer management skills.
- Ability to travel.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required, Arabic language is a plus.
More About Us
Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a global technology leader with a combined heritage of almost 250 years, employing around 36,000 people in 90 countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, the business serves utility, industry and infrastructure customers across the value chain, and emerging areas like sustainable mobility, smart cities, energy storage and data centres. With a proven track record, global footprint and unparalleled installed base, Hitachi ABB Power Grids balances social, environmental and economic values, and is committed to powering good for a sustainable energy future, with pioneering and digital technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. www.hitachiabb-powergrids.com