Senior Sales Engineer Air Compressors
To be a primary technical resource for the Salesforce and be responsible for actively driving and managing the Technical evaluation of the sales process. To communicate technical and product features to both business and technical users/ end-customers; to clearly emphasize the benefits & advantages of the particular product. To identify all technical issues of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. Must be able to establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle to achieve sales goals.
• Annual Contribution of this position to the overall Division Sales Turnover should be as budgeted plan and above.
• Overall gross margins should be as planned and above on the sales revenues.
1) Achieve the assigned quarterly & annual Sales Target in the rolling year.
2) Handles major customer groups as well as individual clients.
3) Extensively moves around in the assigned territory, to explore the market, meet existing & new customers to develop & grow business.
4) Is able to technically assess/verify user requirements & thereafter produce written techno-commercial proposals for submission to clients.
5) Is customer-centric: maintains & monitors an allocated client base & works to ensure customer satisfaction
6) Also attends to walk-in customers, while in the office, understands their requirements and offers the right solutions.
7) Keeps record of submitted priced offers and other related correspondence with clients & systematically follows-up to close sales.
8) Manages his time effectively, in order to maximize his productivity.
9) Arranges & conducts live- Product demos to promote sales /introduce new products.
10) Reports weekly to the National Sales Manager on all sales activities conducted & also submits visit reports on client-calls made.
11) Actively gathers market intelligence about activities of competitors in the market and regularly updates thru’ weekly reports.
• Degree in engineering from a reputed /recognized university
• At least 8-10 years’ experience in technical sales of engineered products.
• Good Communication and Presentation Skills with the ability to compile written techno-commercial offers to clientele.
• Good Computer Knowledge
• Driving License is a must