Senior Manager Audit, Strategy & Quality
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- To assure functionality of risk, ethics and conduct controls in all divisions as applicable, and adherence to all governance systems, standards, practices and report all deficiency findings, analysis, & corrective recommendations.
- Manage direct & indirect Audit costs and expenditures within allocated budgets, as applicable, without compromising standards or quality.
- Works with the all areas and business, cost and profit centres, as applicable
- Assures that risk management, control, and governance systems are functioning correctly as intended by regulated P&P
- Ensure adherence to all organizational and professional ethics standards
- Ensure internal auditing is carried out in compliance with International Standards
- Extend assistance to transformation team and units as requested
- Liaise with and update regulators as directed by the CAE to assure compliance and adherence to regulatory requirements and P&P
- Prepare regulatory audit findings reports, as directed by the CAE
- Liaise with External Auditors as applicable or requested by the CAE
- Coordinate with other Auditors in creating checklists and monitoring of the Audit planed vs achieved.
- Reporting to CAE on a monthly basis completion stage of the Audit Plan.
- Assist CAE in identifying training needs of the Audit Group.
- Provides training, coaching and mentoring to junior Audit staff and to internal customers as necessary or as directed by the CAE.
- Conduct Staff Performance Reviews, and put forth promotion nominations.
- Provide required support to team members and colleagues.
- Manage personal and team time efficiently and effectively.
- Hire and arrange training to new potential auditors according to plan, disseminate auditing responsibilities and reward them in line with Polices.
- Review and recommend changes to P&P.
- Ensure prevention of frauds and investigate any suspectedm fraud or financial misrepresentation and/or ethical or conduct violations
- Coordinate in implementation of Strategic Plan.
- Report to the CAE and Audit Committee, highlighting any deficiencies found in Business Units and corresponding corrective recommendations issued.
- Produce Effective Timely Reports.
- Ensure all members in the Teams have completed their tasks to a satisfactory level.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Graduate Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Operations, Accounting, Business Analysis, Sharia and or Islamic Studies or a related field.
- Banking Audit Certification/s as appropriate or a secondary professional certification in a related area such as IT or Special Auditing, fraud auditing, or accounting (CIA or CISA), Sharia Auditing.
- Minimum 8 years of which 4 are at least in a control function or in internal or external auditing, Or Sharia Reviews.
- Advanced Project Management
- AML, Basel Regulations + IT systems knowledge
- Accounting Standards
- Negotiation skills
- Bilingual/Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy & skills