Senior Cloud Sales Executive
About the job
Our sales team are highly talented sales individuals who not only have complete command over the profession of B2B selling but are great at taking care of their customers. As a result of continual year on year growth and very strong performance during the Pandemic, we are looking to add to this team.
The sales team has a dedicated focus on creating and closing new incremental revenue opportunities. By using a consultative approach to selling they use their expertise to identify, create and qualify leads, develop and drive sales opportunities predominately with new customers but also within some existing accounts.
This is an end to end sales process which includes cold calling, managing regular in-bound leads, face to face meetings (and during the Pandemic webex, video and conference call meetings), delivering compelling presentations, contract and proposal writing, negotiation and closing across a mid to long term sales cycle with multiple levels of customer contacts.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-established, high growth, a genuine market leader that provides excellent training, support and in-demand solutions.
• Immaculate personal presentation
• Excellent/advanced written and verbal communication skills
• Must be coachable with a genuine desire to learn and adopt proven sales methodologies
• Minimum of 2 full years of quota delivery in direct sales within a business-to-business solution selling environment
• A proven track record of success & hunger to exceed quota
• Excellent interpersonal, collaboration and team member skills
• Self-starter with exceptional motivation
• Ideally 2+ years phone sales experience
• IT background preferably
• Must be based in Riyadh with Saudi driving license.
• Stable work history
Delivering new business revenue in line with quarterly and annual targets
Identify, generate and drive sales opportunities and sales activities via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing deals
Maximise returns on regular in-bound sales leads
Manage multi-tiered client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
Provide positive customer engagement via a consultative sales process
Deliver compelling sales and commercial presentations (with support from technical colleagues)
Expertly communicate and demonstrate the commercial, financial and business outcomes and value of the BIOSME solutions
Achieve personal sales targets to support company growth
Maintain full and up to date pipeline and sales records in CRM