Senior Buyer – Beauty
Duties & Responsibilities/Deliverables:
Strengthen and further develop the current Beauty category covering the below tasks:
· Analyse industry, competitors and category trends to identify the most appropriate and profitable strategy for the category, through the launch of new products, planning of category events and introduction of new Brands.
· Build a strong network and maintain solid relationships with international and domestic suppliers, negotiating and finalizing Business Terms and Category Margins in line with Company inputs.
· Develop and select the most relevant products for our target customer and ensuring the most appropriate pricing strategy to maximise productivity in line with Company targets
· Utilizing internal reporting resources, analyse productivity, vendor performance and deliver recommendations for action plans working in close cooperation with Sales Team.
· Handle and Manage the entire product cycle from product sourcing, via product testing, QA, PO issue, OTB process.
· Attend trade expos, vendors, staff, company, and merchandising meetings
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure successful product launch.
· Monitor product display at launch throughout all platforms (on-air, online, on SM ) and liaise with other departments (Marketing, Production, Call centre, Operations, Sales and Web Team) to ensure all product information are communicated at the best possible level.
· Master the Systems to be able to enter products and vendor data in the systems and create any Purchase Order in case of Assistant’s absence.
· Manage Direct Reports, monitoring their workload and performance in order to reach team targets
· Coordinate with the Category Assistant to ensure that Product Cards are prepared in a timely manner and with top accuracy
· Monitor the Category Assistant with regards to sample testing process ensuring all new products meet Company and industry standards.