Search Engine Optimization Specialist
We are looking for an SEO/SEM expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to our websites and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines.
– By generating more leads for the business this position will open up new opportunities for driving growth and profit.
– Also referred to as content marketing or conversion rate optimisation work and the talent may instead have the job title of an online marketer or digital account executive.
– It is mandatory that this person has mother tongue Arabic and an understanding of the different Arabic nuances in the GCC and Greater middle east region.
– Write original content for webpages – tailored for the target audience
– Make technical recommendations to developers
– Constantly check search terms, rankings and analytics to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement
– Engage with other businesses over opportunities, to bring in customers to their websites
– Employ user experience (UX) and conversion rate optimisation methods to turn visitors into more active users and to help improve website performance
– Drive targeted and loyal traffic to a website by community building
– Use social media to distribute content and encourage more external sites to link to your content – giving you more authority
– Develop and integrate content marketing strategies
– Monitor the algorithms set by the search engines to keep up to date with changes.
– Identify SEO KPIs
– Identify content opportunities and write and prepare content that could be published both on our website and on high quality referral traffic
– Plan, develop and implement SEO strategies having “Zero click” Search Results in mind
– Prepare and present reports regularly
– Identify search persona to better target identified audiences
– Identify problems and deficiency and implement solutions in a timely manner
– Suggest improvements in process and productivity optimization
– Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
– 5 to 6 years of experience as SEO Manager or similar role with focus on content optimisation for organic search
– Candidates from travel or hospitality industry (most advanced) preferred or those with a multi-category background.
– Deep Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
– Excellent Arabic verbal and written communication skill a must
– Top user with Google analytics, Google Search Console (GSC) and search key word tools
– Good Experience with website optimization tools
– Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
– Prior experience in content marketing, content growth and SEO is key
– Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems