Sales & Tender Manager – Medical Disposables
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Achieves marketing and sales operational objectives by contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans & productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets marketing and sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales objectives by planning, developing, implementing, and evaluating advertising, merchandising, and trade promotion programs; developing field sales action plans.
- Identifies marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Accomplishes marketing and sales human resource objectives, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions.
- Very important managing Large Volume Tenders with a knowledge of price analysis & costing analysis competition.
- Managing, planning, budgeting and cost controlling Tenders Department activities.
- Initiating, implementing and following up on all activities leading to the awardation of tenders including supervising.
- Ability to manage and lead sales for private market.
- Issuing Purchase Orders and revising the accuracy of the LC’s opened to clients.
- Promoting and marketing all tender product lines.
- To provide professional advice, expertise and practical assistance to the staff in completion of tender documents, bid evaluations, contract Negotiation, finalizing contract documents, contract controls and contract administration.
- Have excellent management skills.
- Analytical and Marketing
- Computer Literate
- Reporting skills
- Research and Sourcing skills.
- Had attended Medica & Arab Health shows minimum twice each and preferably CMEF
- Business Development Skills
- Ability to have proper inventory making a balance between the capability of the company & scale force and the market requirements has full knowledge of multinational disposable manufacturer products & ability to source the high value items of each.
- Hard training sales course.
IMPORTANT: Had successful and proven sales track record in the past 5 months.