Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then Sales at Procter & Gamble is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development!
As a Senior Sales Manager, you directly receive meaningful responsibilities as of day one. You are in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customer by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of your product categories and markets.
Whilst building the plans, you will not only develop your negotiating and sales skills, but also your financial & marketing skills, analytical insights and logistical understanding as you are responsible for your client from A-Z.
You’ll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important.
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market
- Adapting and optimizing country commercial guidelines to your specific client
- Negotiating contracts, promo plans and innovations
- Preparing volume forecast and plans
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
What we offer:
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- Training : you are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.
We are looking for:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree with 2– 8 years of meaningful Sales experience in FMCG environment (Preferred)
- GCC Nationals or UAE residency holders
- Born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work
- Strong analytical thinking and skills
- English fluency, Arabic is a plus
Just so you know:
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?