- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- Develop and generate leads.
- Manage and coordinate company sales functions to achieve required sales targets.
- Develop and coordinate sales release cycle and methodology, optimizing product take-up rates and pricing, based on customer requirements for products and services and project revenue needs.
- Contribute in the planning and development of company marketing and communications materials, establishing and maintaining appropriate budgets for direct sales campaigns and initiatives.
- Prepare reports and presentation for top management.
- Research and develop strategies and plans which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Work closely with company Corporate Communications department to blend the direct sales requirements with broader communications strategy and creation of product collateral.
- Work with senior management to develop three, five year and fifteen-year business plans.
- Co-ordinate interest and efforts of external sales & marketing agencies as required.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales methods, costs, and results.
- Attend and organize all sales activities.
- Manage and responsible for all subordinate’s sales department staff in Riyadh office.
- Supervise the company stand.
- Performs other tasks as assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration
- 8 years of experience in a customer care or sales role for a developer
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a management role
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational & interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation and written skills
- Ability to plan, manage workloads and make independent decisions
- Fluent in English & Arabic