At Kcal we’re all about thinking outside the box, we are industry pioneers and are adamant to stay that way. Over the last few years, the UAE has gone big on healthy eating and we are proud to have played a pivotal role in this. We have grown the love of healthy food with our mouth-watering dishes and desserts and proven that it’s easy to eat better and never comprise on taste!
Purpose of the role:
Based in our JLT head office and reporting to the Founder & Co – CEO, the Sales Manager is responsible for managing the Sales, Business Development and Offsite team of both Kcal Extra as well as Fuel Up divisions of the group.
Key Areas of Responsibilities:
· Ensure that the monthly sales targets are being met.
· To coach and motivate the team.
· Manages the day to day operations of the team including lead distribution, daily team meeting and performance tracking.
· Deliver training and performance management.
· Monitor and manage the sales funnel and suggest improvements.
· Forecast and analyze data.
· Submit regular reports of KPIs to the management.
· Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies to drive, qualify and close leads.
· Monitor competitors and industry trends for meal prep companies and identify new opportunities.
· Contribute to the planning and creation of quarterly sales & promotions.
· Bachelor’s degree/Diploma/Equivalent
· At least 5 years of experience in similar capacity with at least 3 years in the U.A.E
· Call center experience is a must
· Excellent I.T skills
· Knowledge or training in public speaking and presentation techniques
· Nutrition background is an advantage
Excellent knowledge in English(Arabic is advantageous, though not essential)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to act on own initiative and handle stress well.
Sociable with an open personality that fits the brand image.
Commitment to developing and maintaining a premium brand.