- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- To develop sales (all segments) according to the objectives given.
- To implement the annual sales budget for the given customers.
- To promote new products.
- Prospection of new customers.
- To analyse positioning vs the market and the competition.
- To treat requests for quotation (RFQs) from the consult up to the order.
- Regular follow-up and customers’ visits.
- To be the commercial point of contact between customers and the mills.
- Facilitator of the order process (from order entry to payment collection and claim management).
- To participate to product and market development and market promotion in collaboration with the marketing department.
- Monthly conf call with central sales, visit reports, monthly reports.
Attributes required and requirements for the Role
- About 5 years of professional experience in sales in GULF / M.E, preferably Oil & gas / steel
- Having a technical back ground is a plus (to come from the engineering, oil & gas or steel business).
- Direct negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and good presentation speech.
- Fluent in Arabic andEnglish (written and spoken), French (written and spoken)is a plus.
- Good computer skills (excel, PowerPoint presentations, word, email)
- Willing to travel extensively (50%of the time). Travel destinations mainly Gulf territories (with extensive travel to KSA), M.E, Iran, Egypt,Pakistan, Belgium and France, and sometimes other European countries for sales meeting and/or exhibitions.Will soon also include African countries.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Autonomy and responsibility.