About the job
- Are you great with B2B sales and have some knowledge of Import/Export and products Certification in Saudi Arabia?
- Can you close deals and sell extra services to clients without twisting their arm?
- Would you like to build your own client portfolio and nurture their partnership with our company?
Then, you might be our future Business Development Manager in Riyadh.
We’re a global provider of quality control and compliance services that helps brands and retailers manage their supply chains. Our service quality is very important to us – in fact, “Client Passion” is at the top of our values list.
If you’re good at closing deals and providing exceptional customer service, join our dedicated international Sales team in Saudi Arabia!
Your main mission will be to find new business leads to achieve ambitious sales targets for our Certification services Business line.
Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Develop your own clients’ portfolio: your typical client will be any company importing consumer goods in Saudi Arabia (fashion, retail, chemicals, cosmetics, mechanical parts etc…)
- Find new clients, and work closely with our Operations Department to advise companies on Certification service.
- Identify and nurture your prospects, maintaining good contact with them, and successfully closing deals.
- Encourage existing clients to consider additional services and make sure they’re making the best use of the tools we provide them (such as our online dashboard).
This position is open to professionals who are are keen to hunt for new business and develop your own client’s portfolio, this role will offer you a great opportunity to build your career path.
Skills required for the role :
- Excellent communications skills, good at buidling relationships with various stakeholders.
- Industry experience related to import/export, logistics, customs or products’ certification in KSA.
- Be a great negotiator, good at reading the room and working across different cultures.
- Be fluent in English. Any additional language will be a plus.
- Be good at managing your own schedule without close supervision.
- International working environment
- 21 days Annual Leaves per year, medical insurance
- Base salary + sales commissions paid every 3 months