Regular sales visits, execute sales plans and gather competitive intelligence. Receive inquiries and tenders, submit quotations.
- Build data base of potential clients.
- Obtain market information and keep it updated.
- Regularly meet customers to introduce the company and make presentations on the capabilities and understanding the customer requirements.
- Coordinate with other departments to execute sales orders.
- Understand the market and product line of the company.
- Set up targets for his / her territory in coordination with Sales Manager.
- Prepare daily & monthly sales reports.
- Proactive reporting to the management of developments / new projects.
- Prepare quotations and follow up for closure.
- Ensure the job is performed by adhering to the QHSE Standards applicable and is accountable to the same.
- Communicate and work effectively within Gulf Cryo values, policies and strategies
- Any other duties which from time to time may be required from within this role.
Bachelor’s degree required, Engineering preferred; mechanical aptitude is highly required.
At least 4-5 years of experience in a similar role; Oil & Gas experience preferable.
Excel, Word and PowerPoint, Oracle and CRM, e-tracking experience is a plus.
Strong communication skills in English language is required. Arabic is a plus.
- Oil & Energy