Sales and Marketing Manager
Sales & Marketing Manager for a Food Supply company based in Dubai
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree / PG Diploma (Sales / Marketing)
- Should have a minimum 8 – 12 years of experience
- Should have excellent knowledge of MIS systems and software packages likes MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint etc.
- Well proficient in written & spoken Arabic & English.
- Good communication and presentation skills and a team player
- Managing people skills.
LANGUAGES: Arabic & English
Accomplishes business development activities by researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans; implementing sales plans; managing staff.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence Cold calling potential customers and building relationships.
- Generating business leads and following up on sales opportunities.
- Establishing customer needs and selling products accordingly.
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets and KPI’s.
- implementing a global sales strategy
- Arranging meetings with clients and carrying out product demonstrations.
- Following up swiftly on sales enquiries and sending out information.
- Working closely with other teams to develop new business.
- Researching the market and identifying potential target customers.
- Overseeing all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Sending marketing emails to customers via the CRM.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts and posting relevant content.
- Arranging for the company to attend relevant industry events and conferences.
- Reporting on activities towards targets to the company directors.
- Researching potential target industries and customers.
- Attending meetings with customers alongside sales consultants.
- Putting together a content marketing strategy for the company.
- Making sure the company is Search Engine Optimized to maximize inbound sales opportunities.
- Preparing volume forecasts and plans
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Attending industry events in order to generate business leads