Sales Account Manager
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- You will be responsible for developing long-term relationships with customers and overseeing sales.
- As a Sales account manager, you should work to satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience. You should have excellent communication and negotiation skills and be customer service oriented.
- Ultimately, you should be able to grow our business by building successful, long-term client relationships.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- BSc degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field