Sales Account Manager
About the Job:
Sales Account Manager is responsible for developing and achieving sales, managing key accounts, focusing on growing and developing existing clients, together with generating new business through phone calls, e-mails and meetings, The Sales Account Manager is responsible for building strong relationships with strategic clients and identifying needs and requirements to promote the company’s Services and achieve mutual satisfaction.
· Develop business relationships to expand the company’s customer base and improve existing business relationships and report pertinent data.
· Create exceptional sales pitches to prospective clients.
· Make 20+ outbound sales call a day to actively make sales.
· Track activity, prepare and maintain records for sales leads and account status.
· Identify key decision-makers within the targeted leads and facilitate meetings to begin the sales process.
· Meet the monthly targets determined by sales management.
· Last relationships and regularly following up with existing clients via phone and email to cross-sell and up-sell.
· Keep clients up-to-date with the latest products and sales information; renew contracts with clients at set time intervals and maintaining clear client sale records in the database.
· Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust.
· Work with a multi-disciplinary team of colleagues to develop effective solutions and close plans for all qualified opportunities and drive their execution.