An excellent opportunity for presentable, young, confident, enthusiastic, proactive and assertive individuals with direct sales experience to make a mark in property sales.
The company will provide excellent salary, attractive commissions, training and fantastic growth opportunities with an unlimited earning potential, set in a multi-cultural and international environment in Dubai.
Knowledge and Experience
– Bachelor’s Degree from accredited university.
– Minimum 2 – 3 years of sales experience in the domain of REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE or DEVELOPER / BANKING – WEALTH MANAGEMENT/ MORTGAGE / LIFE INSURANCE / TIMESHARE.
– Good communication and presentation skills are a must.
– Being multilingual is an added advantage.
– Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
If you have it in you to take on this challenging role and wish to grow with the DAMAC family, please apply with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Market and promote completed and off-plan properties to existing clients and potential investors globally.
• Advise investors on the options of Real Estate Investment Opportunities with Damac in Dubai and other locations in the Middle East.
• Schedule meetings in the office and on project sites for existing clients and potential investors.
• Negotiate prices, payment plans for investors.
• Sale of Damac villas, townhouses and high-end hotel apartments to investors as well as end-users.
• Travel on business trips to potential markets and meet with high-net worth individuals and organizations to promote, market and sell off-plan and ready properties.
• Participate in Exhibitions and promotional events in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and other parts of the Middle East.
• Recruit local and foreign real estate brokers as agents to promote and sell off-plan and ready properties in Dubai.