· At least 10 years of experience in leading IT projects, of which at least 3 years
should be in the successful delivery of large work programs & responsible for understanding
and documenting the automation needs of the customer contact center.
Note: Familiarity with airline contact center domain as well as a broad understanding of relevant IT trends.
· Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment.
· Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
· Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
· Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met.
· Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view.
· Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred