About the job
Wärtsilä is a world leader in marine technologyand hasthe world’s widest portfolio and service network.We areleading the industry’s transformation towards a Smart Marine Ecosystem. We at Wärtsilä Marine Systems are focusing on the latest and most efficient solutions, products and lifecycle services to support the vision for a safer, better, and more sustainable future for our customers.
We want to change the course towards an interconnected and cleaner maritime future and are constantly on the lookout for future-oriented talent to join our team and to work towards enabling sustainable societies with smart technology – together. Are you ready to jump onboard?
We are looking for a customer focused PCM Coordinator, SLS. This is a permanent opportunity and its location is Dubai.
What Will You Be Doing
As PCM Coordinator, SLS, your work will focus on these responsibilities:
- Act as contact for spare parts quotations, orders, deliveries and non – conformities for SLS.
- Act as a link between customer and SLS Sites (factories) in the spare parts delivery process.
- Handle and coordinate quotes and orders according to working procedures and guidelines, and local requirements.
- Ensure highest level of quality and response time for quotes and orders.
- Ensure quality of spare parts sales documents.
- Ensure correct customer master data and handling instructions are used when processing quotations and orders.
- Actively follow up quotes with customers before they expire providing feedback to SLS sales teams.
- Actively follow-up the order book.
- Liaise with Sales about the content and terms of the offerings.
- Follow up and communicate parts deliveries information accordingly in a timely manner to customers.
- Follow up with supply chain of parts deliveries according to agreed process.
- Maintain and develop knowledge of customer specific solutions and needs.
- Use internal network within the expertise to escalate issues that may arise within the expertise.
You will shine in this role, when you have OR To be successful in this role, we expect you to have
- Understand the customers’ business
- Understanding corporate vision
- Understanding Wärtsilä parts order processes
- Ready to accept challenges & adapt changes in daily work
- Good attitude towards internal colleagues and external customers
- Team player and willingness to learn
- Show flexibility at all times
- Demonstrates hunger to excel
- Identifying needs and problems
- Experienced & Good knowledge of SAP
- Spare parts material info knowledge
- Cultural knowledge
- Written and spoken language skills on English/Hindi
- Knowledge of Seals and Bearings portfolio & Knowledge of local VAT regulations, considered as an advantage
Why you and us
All our employees are encouraged to utilise the variety of training activities, learning solutions and self-study materials that we haveto offer which supports the opportunity to further develop your talents and competencies within a very global working environment, inan ambitious and growth orientated organisation.
Contact & next steps
Does this sound like the job for you? We have a very tight timeline for this recruitment in order to maintain our business withouht any blank. If yes, therefore, we hope to hear from you before the application deadline 01 March 2021 by submitting your application through our careers portal. In case you have questions about the open position, please contact Alex Lee, Team Leader PCM SLS (email@example.com).
Please apply by 01 March at 23:59 Dubai Standard Time. Our recruiting tool recognizes the time zone where the job ad has been published andcloses the application period according to same time zone.
This is Wärtsilä
Wärtsilä Marine Systems offers high-quality products, solutions, and lifecycle services related to the gas value chain, exhaust treatment applications, seals & bearings, shaftline repair services, underwater services, and marine electrical integrations. Our aim is to provide the latest and most efficient solutions in line with Wärtsilä’s Smart Marine Ecosystem vision for a safer, better, and more sustainable future for our customers. www.wartsila.com/marine
Wärtsilä is a global leader in smart technologies and complete lifecycle solutions for the marine and energy markets. By emphasising sustainable innovation, total efficiency and data analytics, Wärtsilä maximises the environmental and economic performance of the vessels and power plants of its customers. In 2020, Wärtsilä’s net sales totalled EUR 4.6 billion with approximately 18,000 employees. The company has operations in over 200 locations in more than 70 countries around the world. Wärtsilä is listed on Nasdaq Helsinki. Find out more at www.wartsila.com