1. Process time attendance make sure all payroll transaction are processed efficiently.
2. Verify accuracy of attendance, over time, leave and staff receivables and prepare the payroll
3. Payroll review and verify attendance, over time, leave and staff loan validate and upload the WPS File.
4. Verify & process leave/ travel/ Loan/ Business Trip/ Insurance requests.
5. Prepare Leave payments & Final settlement as per the policies and procedures.
6. Verifying the staff leave/ travel/ Business Trip/ Loan/ Insurance requests
7. Verify & process the accuracy of leave payment & final settlement
8. Update & prepare Salary Revisions/Increment/Entitlement/Bonus letters
9. Prepare D-pay request for new staff.
10. Prepare monthly reports for superior review.
· Bachelor’s Degree of Accounts /Commerce with at least 5 years’ experience in
· Demonstrating financial management and budgeting skills
· Strong Microsoft office computer skills.
· Ability to operate autonomously in the Compensation and Benefits area
· Attention to detail and numerical ability.
· Excellent written and spoken communication and interpersonal skills