Oracle HCM Payroll consultant
Duration-1 Year, renewable
Must have at least 8-10+ years of overall experience with deep experience on Oracle eBusiness Suite HCM out of which at least 2-3 years of experience on Fusion HCM.
• Must have Implemented/supported Fusion HCM (Payroll, Global HR, Absence).
• Must have experience customer management, handling AMS programs issues and managing SLAs
• Must have good amount of technical understanding on Fast Formulas, Security, Workflows, HDL, Reports etc
• Must demonstrate proven abilities and success with one or more Fusion application modules doing functional configuration and/or technical development
• Must have strong orientation for Designing, building, testing and deploying Fusion Apps
• Strong communication skills and ability to translate requirements into design documents.
• Strong customer handling skills and ability to lead & mentor team-members
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Excellent organizational and time management skills, strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to acquire, absorb, and apply complex business knowledge to problems quickly
• Ability to multi task and still stay focused on release priorities in Fusion context
Contact the job poster
Job poster profile
Garima Jain 2nd
Wipro Limited | Talent Acquisition Specialist | Middle East hiring | Turkey | Saudi Arabia | UAE
Information Technology & Services