Client is a FinTech company specializing in insurance technology.
We recognize our people as the most valuable asset of the company, and we are accomplishing the utmost culture and the best workplace practices for our employees. Our people are known to be unique, motivated, talented and among the best of the best. Here we are family with great values and amazing people.
The Operations Associate is a key member of the Operations Team, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). Manage the day-to-day running of business operations to enhance the customer experience and ensure smooth and efficient service delivery.
· Responsible for the smooth functioning of the platform / application and ensure its effectiveness and efficiency and for performing all operational processes and procedures.
· Designs and maintains all operational processes according operation policies.
· Manages all daily operational activity to maximize effectiveness and efficiency.
· Ensures that all operational activities for areas of responsibility comply with all industry and government regulations.
· Works with the business departments and other personnel to help keep businesses running smoothly.
· Ensures that our main platform /application meet operational targets.
· Monitors platform /application services, service levels, application performance and issues, system tuning and alerting emergency resources when a problem occurs.
· Reports on the performance of platform / application.
· Maintains operational logs and journals, including monitoring data and the operational knowledge bases.
· Make decisions towards managing the response to an incident appropriately. This includes decisions on prioritization, escalation, and technical response.
· Provides guidance and training to junior team members and takes the lead in representing the team and interactions with other teams as necessary.
· Performs appropriate tests and provide training to upgrade product quality.
· User provisioning – Creation and authorization of user profiles on platform / application. Also includes changes to user profiles and the procedure for deleting old user profiles
· Administers and monitors daily, weekly and monthly platform / application and determines availability of platform / application.
· Prepares reports and ensure optimal performance and maintain records of service level agreements for customers.
· Assists technical staff to check and ensures resolution of all issues to achieve all objectives.
· Monitors all communication for each customer to assess operations within timeframe.
· Administers and provides upgrade to systems and escalate issues.
· Evaluates all balancing functions as required by IT departments and other functional areas.
• Ability to communicate verbally and in writing, in Arabic and English, and give presentations to a high standard to all audience types.
• Working knowledge of data analysis and key performance metrics.
• Knowledge of industry and government regulations.
• Deciding and Initiating Action.
• Presenting and Communication Information.
• Creating and Innovating.
• Acumen and an exemplary work ethics.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT related Field.
Not more than 2 years’ experience in either of the following (optional):
• Background in the motor industry (in an agency or car dealership) or insurance industry (in an insurance company, broker, or agent)
• Worked closely as supportive roles for customer care or as customer care agents directly.
• Good business acumen and excellent communication and leadership skills.
• Good decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Very Good Analysis skills.
• Excellent people skills, good business skills.
• Business Information System or similar.
• Speaks proficient English.