Oil and Petroleum Products Trader
· Experienced in Trading of petroleum products (Diesel fuel, Liquefied Petroleum Gas, Fuel oil, Middle Distillates, Naptha, Bitumen, and Petcoke)
· Be familiar with domestic and international crude oil market. Establish, develop, and maintain strong relationships with suppliers, clients and other counterparties.
· Be responsible for the crude oil trading, dealing with any issues that arise from trading, with good risk management skills.
· Be responsible for developing high-quality new downstream customers both locally and globally, implementing different business models based on different clients’ requirements.
· In charge of negotiation of business contract terms, review of contract texts, coordinate with contract approval and execution, risk management and ensure smooth and efficient execution of business process
·Regular visits to customers, maintain existing customers, find out their potential supply and demand, deepen and strengthen the relationship with clients by introducing more of our oil product resources and needs.
· Market research, evaluation of new opportunities, development of new customers, new markets, new varieties and new models.
· Work closely with operations, planning, shipping and other traders
· At least 5 years of domestic and international oil & gas trade experience.
· Rich experience in the oil trading industry, team leadership, and new product business development in crude oil market internationally.
· Good team player, excellent communication skills, logic thinking and well organized.
· Ability to understand oil economics across the barrel and act on market movements, arbitrage opportunities.
· High numerical skills and commercial acumen.
· High sensitivity to the crude oil and petroleum products market, strong ability to judge and control the risk of crude oil trading.
· Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
· Works with banks and expert in bank transactions