About the job
GAC Dubai is seeking a Move Consultant to join its team in Dubai. The main purpose of the job is to act as a point of contact with customers interested in International Moving, providing clients with estimates on volumes of specific household moves, secure business/bookings for jobs through effective survey, meet clients on a daily basis and provide advice, prepare/submit quotes and keep the client informed of customs details pertinent to origin/destination. The job contributes towards achieving the department’s sales target and providing customers with excellent service.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Deliver accurate estimates on volume for moves
- Prepare quotes on daily basis for air/sea/land transportation
- Schedule packing, moving and loading dates/times with customers
- Ensure assurance and promises made to customers are completed as per agreement
- Open job files with details, enter quote/requirement/preparation detail on operations related to the move
- Analyse and identify client needs/requirements during the pre-move survey
- Collect payments from accounts handled by the client
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- UAE Driving License
- Graduate, University Degree
- Minimum 2-3 years of International Moving / Freight Sales experience, preferably in the Middle East.
No of Positions: One