This role will be based in the UAE, working with one of our Maisons.
The Boutique Manager is responsible for the development and optimization of the boutique performance and profitability by managing the boutique team, ensuring excellence in boutique operations and client service.
He/She is the warrant of the achievement of the business targets in his/her boutique by ensuring an exceptional client experience and operational excellence.
As a leader, he/she manages his/her teams in line with the Maison’s values and supports talent development for individual careers and collective team performance.
- Define together with the Retail Manager (Brand Manager) the annual strategy and objectives of the Boutique.
- Monitor sales targets and KPI’s (defined by the Retail Manager and the Brand) and implement annual action plans.
- Develop partnerships with concierges and intermediates with clear goals and guidelines.
- Implement Retail guidelines and tools defined by your Retail Manager and the Brand.
- Make regular benchmark in your mall / street / city to control your market share and define business opportunities.
- Provide monthly reporting to your Retail Manager (sales, traffic, KPIs, follow up, missed sales, stock issues, CS, discount…) and propose corrective actions.
Clients’ treatment :
- Behave as an Ambassador of the Brand inside and outside the Boutique.
- Provide the highest level of service and care to all customers.
- Provide a “wow” treatment to your clients as many times as you can.
- Handle with the highest professionalism all customer service and client issues and involve your Retail Manager and Brand Manager if needed.
- Implement an effective data capture & follow up system for clients, prospects, CS and reservations and make regular checks with the team. To be used during daily briefings.
- Direct Management of Boutique staff and daily control of security guards.
- Animate daily brief according to guidelines.
- Make regular “one to one” meetings with your sales staff.
- Evaluate your sales staff through the annual PMP process, fix their objectives and KPI’s according to guidelines and make regular assessment during the year.
- Propose and discuss with the Retail Manager, your staff evolution plans in terms of benefits, bonus and career development.
- Delegate operational activities and establish clear responsibilities within your team.
- Diffuse and animate your team with commercial actions (challenges, incentives, events) and information about the Brand’s activity.
- Transmit and control the relevant documents (invoices, third party commissions…) to your Retail Manager for the calculation of individual monthly commissions and incentives.
- Coach your staff “on the job” and make sure they have appropriate trainings to reach their targets in terms of sales, KPI’s…
- Make sure on a daily basis that the grooming guidelines are fully respected.
- Establish with your Retail Manager the mapping of your boutique teams (with Insights or other local tools) and make sure you recruit complementary profiles and constitute teams who are able to achieve objectives.
- Ensure sales planning and vacations are made properly in accordance with Business necessities.
- Establish the yearly training plan in coordination with your Retail Manager.
- Develop a Business oriented approach and positive mindset in your boutique, through role plays, team building.
- Implement guidelines defined by your Retail Manager and the Brand to ensure full compliance with sales, financial and security procedures.
- Ensure Boutique check list is fully implemented and that Brand’s guidelines are respected with no exception (merchandising, catering…).
- Analyze Mystery shopping feed backs with your Retail Manager and set up corrective action plans.
- Organize CRM activities within the boutiques as per guidelines.
- Propose and manage events in the Boutique to develop new clients, drive sales, and enhance the Piaget presence in the market place.
- Control of the quality of the data base per sales staff.
- Handle relationships and commissions with intermediates and third parties (tour guides, concierges…) according to guidelines.
- Control of the Boutique expenses: discounts, gifts, T&E…
- Make sure daily traffic is correctly counted on a daily basis.
- Make sure your boutique is properly maintained (lights, furniture…) and take corrective actions.
- Control the quality of the stock (scratches, movements, batteries for quartz watches…) and make sure all pieces are handled with extra care and in perfect selling conditions.
A minimum of five to seven years prior management experience and background in luxury activities (retail or service) is required
Foreign languages required (English a must)
Computer knowledge in Microsoft; knowledge of SAP is a plus.
Passion for service and client orientation
Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational and problem solving abilities
Ability to prospect outside the boutique