Key Account Manager Office
We are Signify, the new company name of Philips Lighting.
We’re the world leader in lighting for professionals, consumers and for the Internet of Things. Our passion for sustainability makes us one of the top 10 greenest companies in the world.
See #SignifyLife through the eyes of our employees!
Working as a Key Account Manager End-User for our Office, Industry and Healthcare segment at Signify is dynamic. You will be accountable for driving key account plans, creating value and stronger customer connect in the office, industry and healthcare segments. We’re greater together through peer learning in our globally diverse team, with different backgrounds and nationalities.
We’re looking for a Key Account Manager who’ll be responsible for Account Management and Sales Growth.
You’ll be part of the Signify Dubai Branch and its responsibilities are driving sales growth with EU,
Specifiers, Partners and Contractors.
What You’ll Do
- Identify, develop and manage Lighting projects in the UAE until successful conclusion and achieve sales targets in terms of sales and profit margin
- Develop strong relationship with customers by exploring client’s need and offering tailor made lighting products and increase share of projects
- Responsible for generating sales reports and pipeline tracking on regular intervals and ensure sales forecast accuracy to Segment Sales Manager
- Ability to manage independent negotiations with customers, within given guidelines and sales plan.
- Support on demand/lead generation through support and interaction with segment specific local specifiers
- Support Sales Managers in developing new leads, building relationships with new customers and improve the relationship with existing customers
- Contributes to the development and implementation of local marketing activities
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (preferred), Industrial Engineering, or Business Management.
- 5+ years of experience in sales with knowledge of selling systems in the Office, Industry or Healthcare Sector (private and government).
- At least 3 years of value-based selling in a market/customer-facing role with experience in sales of lighting systems with good understanding of Lighting Control System (LCS) & other building systems. Extensive experience in the UAE (government and private sector is a plus)
- Track record in unlocking new market, establishing new contacts and developing relationships with key accounts at different levels and across the entire stakeholder ecosystem.
- Proven quota achievement presenting systems and services to key accounts.
- The ability to pursue commercial opportunities with energy and discipline and to close deals despite challenges.
- An understanding of technology, software and connectivity domains including the benefits of maximum energy efficiency, data sharing, predictive resource delivery, platforms for services and integrated resource management.
- Excellent communication in English and ability to engage well with employees at all levels of the organization. Arabic is a plus.
What You’ll Get In Return…
- Extensive set of tools to drive your career (SFDC, Workday).
- A personalized learning platform
- Access to training, coaching, and mentoring.
What We Promise
We’re committed to the continuous development of our employees, using our learning to shape the future of light and create a sustainable future. Join the undisputed leader in the lighting industry and be part of our diverse global team. #WeAreSignify #SignifyLife