Key Account Manager
At Red Hat, we connect an innovative community of customers, partners, and contributors to deliver an open source stack of trusted, high-performing solutions. We offer cloud, Linux, middleware, storage, and virtualization technologies, together with award-winning global customer support, consulting, and implementation services. Red Hat is a rapidly growing company supporting more than 90% of Fortune 500 companies.
The Red Hat Sales team is looking for a Telco Key Account Manager to join us in Riyadh, KSA. In this role, you will work as part of our global telco vertical to build new commercial relationships and expand existing business within the region with a focus on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You’ll manage high levels of coordination and collaboration with other members of the Account teams within Red Hat’s telco vertical.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Sell Red Hat’s solutions and meet assigned sales quotas while supporting customer satisfaction and success
- Develop new lines of business and expand existing business with special emphasis on developing assigned accounts with new technologies and services
- Represent Red Hat to customers in sales-related matters
- Maintain existing and new relationships within a defined set of telco operators
- 5+ years of experience selling software solutions to the telco industry vertical; understanding of the telco opportunities that exist within this market segment
- Experience with and a network in the infrastructure market of the IT industry, including technologies like operating systems, middleware, virtualization, cloud, and system management
- Solid understanding of telco market dynamics, including customer needs, processes, offerings, and competition
- Excellent communication and technical skills for developing relationships at engineering, commercial, and executive levels throughout various organizations within the region
- Record of selling complex solutions to large organizations and multiple decision makers
- Ability to demonstrate creativity and innovative thinking
- Solid organizational, negotiation, presentation, and time management skills
- High level of initiative and motivation with demonstrated ability to work on your own while maintaining your team role
- Reliable, committed, and organized with the ability to handle change easily
- Attention to detail and solid analytical skills
- Fluent communication skills in English and Arabic
Red Hat is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. We review applications for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, veteran status, genetic information, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Red Hat does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Red Hat and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.