- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess the insurance coverage for Company’s properties and ensure they have adequate coverage.
- Negotiate with insurance companies the terms and rates of insurance policies.
- Facilitate and resolve insurance claims on behalf of the Company with insurance companies.
- Responsible for all Company Insurance policies such as Project, Property and Employees Health Insurance policy to protect all Company’s right to liquidity insurance related.
- Perform insurance deduction activities of personnel and reconcile data
- Managed day to day operations of the company
- Analyzed and communicate risk factors associated with coverage
- Renewed existing policies
- Plan and attend meetings to solve insurance related problems
- Managed technically all types of insurance such as Project, property and General accident’s
- Coordinate personnel actions with data processing for insurance deductions
- Maintain and process various insurance billings.
- Process and Maintain records of staff
- Reconcile worker’s compensation with insurance benefits
- Assist employees regarding medical coverage within UAE and overseas treatment
- Prepare various correspondence, forms reports and other materials as needed
- Assist Employees Health Insurance reimbursement process claim
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bilingual (Arabic & English)
- Bachelor Degree
- Required Certificate in Chartered Insurance Institute (ACII ) – UK
- Minimum 5 – 10 years’ experience