Institutional Sales Manager
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- To Penetrate and maintain Sales in Institutional Setup.
- To develop and implement plan to acquire new clients.
- To adhere to pricing policy along with brand guidelines and rollout of the same.
- To develop brand awareness through corporate & regional promotions.
- To Service and resolve queries of existing customers.
- To identify and empanel with prospective Institutions for the product range.
- Preparing and presenting our product features, customized product offerings, commercials and explaining to them to prospecting Institutional Setups.
- Ensure Product Placement and stock availability at the customer location.
- Replenishment to be done within prescribed TAT.
- Ensure availability of samples and marketing material at all times.
- Managing team to optimize productivity.
- Manage distributor and trade network to ensure product availability.
- Responsible to provide service to the corporate clients on an ongoing basis.
- Timely resolution of customer queries.
- To analyze and keep track of the key market trends of various geographies and competitors.
- Accountable for revenue growth of Institutional Business.
- Well Networked in the UAE market with prior experience in Institutional Sales.
- 5 to 8 years work experience.
- Must be an analytical thinker, results-oriented, organized and committed to flawless execution.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for account management, business generation, and new client prospecting.
- He/ She will be responsible for meeting/exceeding budgeted revenues and good in identifying revenue programs and facilitating sales best practices