Human Resources Director
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, HR or related fields
- Master is most preferred.
- A minimum of 15 years experience or more
- Proven experience as an HR Manager
- Experience in the HR sector with previous possible roles such as HR or Admin
- Able to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used
Reporting: Chief Shared Services Officer
Supervising: HR Operation Manager, HR Specialist, Admin Assistant, OE Business Consultant, OD Senior Specialist
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives in line with organizational objectives
- Negotiate medical insurance with providers and select the best offer for the company.
- Administer the organization’s established human resource programs so that they are implemented efficiently and equitably and comply with all relevant regulations & laws.
- Taking strategic and operational ownership for all HR activities
- Work with customers to monitor people and service delivery and put in place initiatives that tangibly deliver constant improvements in quality service delivery
- Leads the recruitment services to ensure the staffing strategies in the business are aligned to corporate goals.
- Develops, communicates and implements the strategic direction of the recruitment operation.
Leadership and Managing Staff
- Lead and inspire the HR team
- Act as the owner for the company’s activity including community, ethical, diversity and equality initiatives
- Lead and develop an exceptional HR Team and have the right resources in place to provide a high level of service on a daily basis in transactional HR and monitor service delivery to implement improvements
- Lead on improvements to be made and strengths to build on from the outputs of employee engagement activities
- Lead the design, implementation, and management of the Organization Excellence processes including performance management, succession planning, and competency models.
- Work with Training & Development to ensure that all employees have access to programs that build on their current skills, allowing them to fulfill their roles to the best of their ability and to develop in readiness for future roles
- Produce measurable talent development and succession plans and co-own the delivery of these plans
- Lead initiatives to improve competence and capability of talent across the organization, constantly driving up bench strength