HR & Support Service Director
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Job Location Riyadh-Saudi Arabia
Reporting to Chief Executive Officer
Directing various operations, activities, and practices within HR & Support Services Department; covering human resources planning and development, personnel affairs, as well as relevant HR services within the company and its business units. Developing Department’s short and long term objectives in-line with the organizational strategies, and ensuring their fulfillment. Developing and updating relevant policies, procedures, and work plans to achieve set objectives and ensure compliance of operations to the same, while seeking continuous development and automation of associated practices.
- Participating in the establishment of strategies, policies and goals for the Department
- Deriving and developing medium and short-term plans and executive programs to manage and achieve the Department’s goals.
- Monitoring the Department’s performance against pre-set performance goals to ensure that progress is being made in the desirable direction and preventive/ corrective actions are taken accordingly.
- Setting the estimated budget, and monitoring internal expenditures and financial performance for the Department in coordination with the Finance Division.
Technical & Executive:
- Evaluating and updating company Organizational Structure to ensure efficient and effective delivery of the required contribution.
- Directing manpower planning activities to provide for the necessary resources through appropriate combinations of external recruitment and internal training and development.
- Directing and providing guidance to the recruitment process, ensuring that potential candidates are targeted in the most effective way and that appropriate processes are deployed.
- Setting and reviewing reward strategies and practices, through studying researches and reviewing the relevant remuneration markets regularly, and recommending relevant changes to the Company’s compensation and benefits policies to ensure that it is appropriately positioned.
- Directing the implementation of appropriate performance management process to ensure that all employees are clear on the contribution required from them and are fairly appraised to allow for appropriate linkages between performance and reward.
- Providing development opportunities and assistance programs for employees in order to enhance their loyalty and commitment.
- Directing the analysis of training needs, the development of appropriate training plans, securing the necessary budgets and the optimum matching of training needs with resources available.
- Planning, monitoring, and directing various HR processes and programs regarding motivation, employee relations, career paths, succession planning…etc.
- Providing leadership and direction to resolve complications while also recommending effective solutions as needed to ensure proper and smooth flow of operations across the Department.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the Chief Executive Officer.
- Developing and implementing Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Preparing periodic reports with respect to the Department’s activities and achievements.
- Specifying the Department’s manpower requirements, and ensuring motivation and career plans are in place.
- Satisfying the subordinates’ training needs. Evaluating the outcomes of training courses and making changes as and when needed.
- Appraising subordinates’ performance according to scheduled plans and recommending necessary actions as per the applied practices.
- Approve subordinates’ administrative affairs such as: vacations, leaves…etc.
- Conducting periodic meetings with subordinates to follow-up on their duties and priorities.
- Nominating a deputy to carry out the responsibilities of the position whenever the need arises.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or a related field
- Post graduate degree in a related field
- Twelve years of experience in Human Resources Management, of which at least five are in a managerial position
- Experience in support and admin functions
- Experience in relevant fields of business
Arabic & English