- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- A house manager oversees the general operation of the home.
- House manager generally have the responsibilities of planning, organizing and coordinating events, managing household calendars and schedules, arranging appointments, scheduling and supervising home maintenance projects, paying household bills and completing any other requested administrative tasks.
- Household manager keep the day-to-day operations of a home running smoothly.
- Managing the household’s schedules and calendars
- Event planning, organizing, and coordination
- Arranging appointments for personal and professional needs
- Scheduling home maintenance and repair work, and supervising the project
- Handling household bills and administrative duties
- Running errands and performing necessary tasks
- Supervision of other household staff, such as housekeepers, private chefs, nannies or governesses
- Shopping for food, supplies, and other requested items
- With work experience in the same field.
- Responsible, Attentive and Organize.
- Good communication skills.
- Great Leadership skills.