Head of IT
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Job Location Riyadh-Saudi Arabia
Evaluate the organization’s long-term information needs and develop an IT strategy that meets those needs and contributes to the organization’s business objectives.
– Evaluate and prioritize improvements to the organization’s IT infrastructure (e.g., computer hardware, operating systems, communications, software applications, data processing, and security systems) in order to ensure the organization’s IT resources are used effectively.
– Develop and implement an overall IT security strategy and ensure that appropriate IT security systems and processes are in place to protect the privacy and integrity of the organization’s information and related intellectual property.
– Lead, direct, evaluate, and develop a team of managers to ensure the organization’s IT strategy is implemented effectively, consistently and according to established guidelines and budgets.
– Plan, develop and direct the operation of information technology systems.
– Plan and coordinate all investigations, feasibility studies and surveys of proposed and existing information systems and machine applications.
– Guide the selection, installation and use of computing equipment and software. Maintain current knowledge of equipment, systems and programming techniques appropriate to the organization.
– Participate in the training of key management with data processing techniques.
– Set policies, procedures, technical standards, methods, and priorities. Control and recommend budgets.
– Control the security of information systems. Direct maintenance work and quality control to ensure the efficient and timely operation of the information technology function.
– Monitor operations and develop improvements. Control the selection, development and training of information technology professionals and other staff and monitor their performance. Allocate staff within information technology locations.
|– 10+ years of overall professional experience
– 5+ years’ experience in KSA or GCC (preferred) and 1+ years’ experience in Holy Cities (preferred)
|– Masters degree in MIS, IT, Computer Engineering or related field
– Excellent standard of oral and written communication in English (required) and Arabic (preferred)