The role has the responsibility of DEFINE, PLAN, IMPLEMENT, CONTROL and TRANSTION – Takeover and manage existing business (+100 sites, +2,000 FTE’s and Running Distribution Operation covers nationwide +400 Vehicles and direct responsibility if Inventory Holding worth +100 Millions). Key to develop, implement and leading the company with strategic plan, ensuring safe, efficient and profitable growth for the organization as a whole while delivering the highest customer satisfaction. To maximize performance of the company by providing operational and strategic leadership, focusing on customer requirements, whilst driving transformational change in order to achieve strategic business objectives. Provide active leadership to the supply chain function. Be aware of, and contribute to the broader commercial environment. Having budget responsibility for the team. Driving commercial gain for the JV and the customer. Work with internal and external key stakeholder (board and board members).
– Industry knowledge (Logistics & Supply Chain) Managing HC & LS Sector/Customer.
– KSA or Middle East Experience is key (understanding country, people and culture).
– Experience in managing inventory and transport large operations is must.
– Essential to have experience managing large scale operational network (100 sites, +2,000 people, 400 vehicles, etc.)
– International experience in emerging markets , is an advantage.
– Experience in managing key account customer & active business development roles, is an advantage.
– The role holder must be dynamic and goal orientated; enabling site teams to work accordingly to the plan.
– The role holder must act self initiative but understand the role as an integrated team role.
– Ability to lead change initiatives.
– Experience with running operations in different sector, is an advantage.