Facilities Management Engineer
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 5-10
- To effectively coordinate and manage the technical and operational deliverables particularly during the transition and handover phases of all close out deliverable documentation.
- Coordinate the operational aspects of all properties in a manner which protects, maintains and improves the value of property asset.
- Implement facilities management plan including bespoke energy management plan.
- In conjunction with Security and HSE teams implement and monitor hazard control and team safety practices, ensure compliance with local codes and regulation.Organize and manage any operations audit of the property.
- Ensure effectiveness of implementation of preventive, ongoing and anticipated maintenance/repair programs.
- Monitor performance per scopes of work and contractual agreements and submit action plan and recommendation.
- Coordinate technical services inputs into life cycle and budgetary processes.
- Implementing facilities management policies and procedures within the facilities management department and ensuring adherence to policies and procedures by facilities management service providers.
- Manage the facilities management service providers through effective communication, supervision, training and scheduling to ensure tasks are completed on time and within budget.
- Evaluate and put forward a recommendation on the performance of th·e facilities management service providers.
- Implement strategic facilities management service provider plan and to ensure facilities management service provider compliance to KPI’s service level agreement. Initiate pro-activeness and innovations.
- Ensure compliance with local codes, regulations and statutory requirements
- Monitor performance of facilities management service providers and take necessary action to assure the performance up to maximum standards.
- Performs any other relevant task as directed by Facilities Manager or Head of Faculties management.
Skills and Qualifications:
- 5 to 8 years of professional experience with at least 3 years in residential, commercial and industrial facilities management.
- Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical or Civil Engineering.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports, correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.