· Acting as the point of contact between the executives and internal or external colleagues.
· Organizing meetings and booking meeting rooms.
· Handling correspondence directed to managers.
· Making travel arrangements and detailed travel itineraries.
· Taking dictation and minutes and writing them up subsequently.
· Producing reports and presentations.
· Maintaining the current filing and database system and looking for ways to improve current systems.
· Act as the point of contact among executives, employees, clients, and other external partners.
· Manage information flow in a timely and accurate manner.
· Manage executives’ calendars and set up meetings
· Rack daily expenses and prepare weekly, monthly, or quarterly reports
· Format information for internal and external communication – memos, emails, presentations, reports.
· Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
· Work experience as an Executive Assistant, Personal Assistant or similar role.
· Excellent MS Office knowledge.
· Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
· Professional with office gadgets and applications.
· Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
· Discretion and confidentiality.
· Diploma or certification is a minimum requirement.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks.
· Excellent time management skills.
· Well-developed organizational skills.
· Attention to details.
· Great verbal and written communication skills.
· Professional discretion.