Director Product Management
The Commercial segment is a very large and exciting segment with a target opportunity size of $4.7 trillion in MEA. We are on an exciting journey to expand our ability to provide accounts payable and accounts receivable solutions to address the needs of businesses with a focus on doing away with paper and paper processes. We will focus on the inefficiencies related to the speed of transfer and settlement, the transparency of how money is moved, how much it costs to move it and the inconsistent or incomplete data that moves (or doesn’t move) along with it to solve for challenges that banks and their customers are facing, day in and day out.
This is an exciting and fast-paced role in product management for the Commercial product line in MENA that would be well suited for those who enjoy being hands-on with strategy and delivering results. Product management at Mastercard is a truly engaging function where we deploy our Product Management Excellence Framework that is lead by a design thinking methodology to understand our end user and to differentiate Mastercard from its competition.
The role will focus on executing a strategy to scale our existing global solutions for the MENA continent.
As the MENA Commercial product management lead, you’ll bring your strong expertise in our key segments SMEs (SME), Corporate Travel (T&E), and Corporate Accounts payable and receivables (B2B) to create world-class solutions to help businesses of all sizes streamline how they manage payments when buying or selling products & services.
- Develop Commercial product strategy covering B2B, T&E and SME segments for MENA and accelerate plan for 2020 to drive momentum
- Develop and socialise tactical plans to execute product strategy
- Design, build and manage Customer value propositions required to card suite to go to market in MENA at scale
- Identify customers and flows to target and accelerate the displacement of cash and checks
- Deliver Commercial Product Financial Targets for MENA to grow revenue in the Commercial segment
- Increase Commercial Product market share in MENA in all segments
- Optimize and expand Commercial Product portfolios of existing Issuers, and support new issuance opportunities
- Support the sales team with the tools and product materials to sell the value of Commercial Products to new Issuers, Corporates & Governments
- Collaborate and build relationships with cross functional teams to ensure success of Commercial product strategy
- Provoke and provide thought leadership through knowledge of the Commercial segments and business
All About You
- Knowledge of MasterCard Commercial products and/or Corporate/Commercial Banking
- Ability to oversee and support multiple projects and initiatives concurrently
- Ability to deliver beyond what is asked for and to grow the role
- Comfortable in dealing with complexity
- Proven experience working collaboratively in a cross-functional role
- Good communication/presentation skills
- Operate with a sense of urgency
- Strong operational/technical background within the payments and financial services industries
- Superior project management skills experience in product management and development
- Understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends
- Business and budget planning experience
- Technical background combined with business perspective
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required