Digital Marketing / Campaign Manager
Digital Marketing / Campaign Manager Job Description:
We are searching for a highly-creative Digital Marketing / Campaign Manager to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be responsible for all aspects of our marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our brand’s influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Design and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing department including our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets.
- Plan and manage our social media platforms.
- Prepare accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
- Coordinate with advertising and media experts to improve marketing results.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry.
- Evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, service quotas, and target audience.
- Work with your team to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies.
- Oversee and manage all contests, giveaways, and other digital projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing or advertising position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing.
To plan, coordinate, implement and oversee various marketing campaigns for a range of products and services. The campaign manager’s duties will include hiring and briefing external agencies and freelancers, monitoring and assessing campaigns, and measuring the ROI of campaigns.
To be successful you will need to have experience in managing digital, print and TV campaigns. You will be an excellent project manager and have a talent for working under pressure.
Campaign Manager Responsibilities:
- Devise marketing campaigns with the intent of creating leads and acquiring customers.
- Recruit, brief and manage contract or freelance staff to work on campaigns.
- Oversee the quality of the content created by copywriters and designers to ensure that brand identity is adhered to.
- Ensure content created is accurate and error-free.
- Continuously assess and report on the results of campaigns and implement improvements where necessary.
Campaign Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or communication is a must.
- A post-graduate qualification in marketing may be desired.
- Several years’ related job experience may be strongly preferred.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional project management and communications skills are essential.
- Have proven experience of managing B2B and B2C campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: AED7,000.00 to AED10,000.00 /month
- Digital Marketing / Campaign Manager: 5 years (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19