This job-holder will be overseeing the Creative Department, and work with the Brand Experience & Design team to produce new ideas for branding, promotional campaigns, and marketing communications.
- Evaluate trends, assess new data and keep up-to-date with the latest marketing techniques.
- Assist resolving issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner.
- Create and implement tailored marketing plans based on individual client requirements.
- Direct brainstorming meetings and creative sessions.
- Shape brand standards and create procedures to ensure all products are brand appropriate.
- Supervise the department’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets.
- Develop exceptional and well-crafted copy that meet DGDA requirements.
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies
- Analyze brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape
- Meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverable that effectively address marketing goals and challenges
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverable.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent
- 12 years of Experience (4+ years in managerial role)
- Current portfolio to be submitted with your application
- Have an in-depth knowledge of brand development and multi-channel marketing models.