Corporate Account Manager
Working with a portfolio of local, regional and international Institutional clients (global hotel chains, district cooling, hospital chains) in Saudi. The job holder will take responsibility for the development of the Corporate Account business within their geographical area.
- Customer Relationship Management. The CAM is expected to build relationships starting at the site/operational level all the way to the C and V suits.
- Ability to guide and lead sales and service teams within the regional organization into creating value with the customer
- Build a culture of partnership based on win-win outcome at the various customer levels
- Negotiate framework agreements (including pricing and incentives)
- Coordinate with the Global/European CAM for the specific organization to ensure consistency, support and set up action plans (with the account) and regularly measure progress against targets
- Complete strategic analysis for the account including SWOT and competitor analysis
- Complete the long-term (3 year) and short-term (1 year) plan (Plan Package) including detailing the activities at all relevant levels
- Monitor the contribution margin and Operating Profit development of the Corporate Accounts portfolio in the area of responsibility
- Facilitate the implementation of Good Sales and Service Practice in the team.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a science or engineering discipline required
- Ten years commercial development experience in a business to business environment, district cooling/institutional experience, ideally having a network in the industry
- Experienced in Corporate Sales Management, incl. negotiations with C-suite
- Additional experience in an operations or engineering role highly desirable
- MBA is desirable