Katerra is redefining the multi-trillion-dollar construction industry by bringing tech-centric innovation to Architecture and product design, construction, manufacturing, supply-chain and customer service.
The team is a unique blend of talent from multinationals along with Construction Industry professionals.
Katerra’s vision is to make leading edge buildings affordable and accessible to everyone in the world.
- Managing all official commercial and contractual correspondences.
- Review Contract Documentation and advise the management with suitable amendments
- Review, preparation, negotiation and conclusion of all kind of contracts (e.g. JV Agreements, MOUs, LOIs, NDAs, Subcontract Agreements).
- Negotiations with the Clients, Consultants and Subcontractors on all project related issues of contractual significance.
- Fully understand FIDIC Suite of Conditions of Contract.
- Administer Post Contracts, prepare, review and recommend Payment Certificates
- Ensure the maximizing of cash flow through the timely preparation of valuations, submission of invoices and receipt of payment.
- Review and recommend cost implications i.e. Variations and Additional works; Valuations and Final accounts etc.
- Preparation, negotiation and conclusion of Variations / Change Orders / Claims to the Clients.
- Maintain and manage project risk registers to ensure early identification of risks and ensure that contingencies are in place to manage and minimize the risks.
- Preparation/review and recommend Defects Liability Certificates
- Providing daily commercial & contractual advice to the companies under the group scheme.
- Create overall awareness about contracts and ensure internal stakeholders understand relevant contractual terms and conditions
- Manage, review contracts performance regularly and ensure targets met
- Manage reconciliation and reconfirm contract incentive/penalties with suppliers
Experience And Education
- Bachelor or Masters in Civil Engineering
- 15 years of experience in contracts and claims management, prefer construction industry background