About the job
As a Commercial Sales Account Manager, you will be assigned a territory and sales and revenue target by the Head of OSN Business. You will then be responsible for developing a pipeline of prospect customers via telephone cold calling and on foot prospecting and ultimately closing business. To build a pipeline you are required to effectively communicate and negotiate with decision makers and offer demonstrations of what you are selling and how it will benefit the buyer’s business.
Planning & Organization
• Meet new sales (units) and revenue targets – Monthly units and revenues.
• Manage your assigned territory by making the required number of pitches via telephone or on foot. Either way, convincing enough clients to subscribe to achieve your target.
• Manage and work with dealers / distributors to ensure client issues are dealt with in an efficient manner.
• Reports to the Head of OSN Business, providing regular input on all account activity, including contracts status and call report on a weekly basis.
• Develop, recommend, and implement sales strategies in order reach and exceed your targets.
• Achieving and exceeding the unit, revenue, and profitability goals for your territory.
Financial Excellence (budgets, revenue/profit and costs)
• Work within the provided budget.
• Execute contracts in accordance with company standards.
• Follow up on the different payments and invoices.
Customer Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management)
• Consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent customer needs to ensure quality, with high performance in line with best practice, and leading-edge sales techniques.
• Provides regular two-way communication between the client and the commercial team, to provide strong team representation and set proper client expectation
Qualifications, experience, skills and competencies
• Must have spent at least 2 years operating in a similar Wholesale B2B environment, where influencing and negotiation with corporate level employees has been critical to success. Management of 3rd party channels is also preferred.
• Diploma or above
Knowledge & Skills:
• Bilingual preferred – English & Arabic
• Strong negotiator, Numerate and analytical
• Strong relationship building and maintenance skills.
• Target orientated and sales driven.
• Good team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
• Resilient & • Detailed orientated
Frameworks, boundaries and decision-making authority
• Effectively communicate progress against objectives, and key targets, via regular meetings
• Utilizes a systematic, logical and data driven approach to investigate problems and opportunities and facilitate effective, rational, and timely decisions.
• Ensure sales volume and quality criterions are met and exceeded, by maintaining your performance in line with best practice, and leading-edge sales techniques.
• The capacity to be flexible, to innovate and constantly seek new ways to approach job requirements and challenges; to adjust rapidly to new situations.
• To be proactive and flexible, to demonstrate energy, commitment and drive and to persist when setbacks occur; takes responsibility for levels of empowerment and can work independently and with a high degree of professional credibility.
• Identifies the needs of customers, both internal and external, delivers on promises and meets expectations.