Chief Executive Officer
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business Administration (MBA is preferred) or equivalent
- 20+ years of related relevant experience
- 10+ Extensive executive-level management experience
- 5+ Extensive Non-Commercial Development experience
- Responsible and accountable for the overall operation and management of commercial & non-residential projects. Job holder will be looked upon to set the company’s over all strategic direction and priorities and monitor the performance of the company as well as the performance of each project.
- Provides the required linkage between the Board of Directors and the Executive Management Team and provide them with adequate information to carry out their responsibilities
- Provides advice, guidance, direction, and authorization to the Executive Management Team to carry out major plans and procedures, consistent with established policies]
- Assist the Board of Directors in setting strategic goals, objectives, budgets, policies, and procedures to enhance its market share, profitability and return on investment
- Conducts a strategic review of performance on a regular basis to determine whether the company is meeting its short-and long-term objectives (increase in profits, increase in market share, return on investment, etc)
- Develop, in coordination with the Executive Management Team, an integrated business plan that optimizes market share and profitability of existing or new activities
- Sets departments’ high-level goals, objectives and plans and work with them on attaining such goals by closely monitoring their operations.
- Reviews the operating results of the company & compare them to established objectives and goals, and follow-up to ensure appropriate measures are taken to correct unsatisfactory results.
- Establishes and maintains an effective system of communications throughout the company to ensure that the responsibilities, authorities, and accountabilities of all executives are clearly defined and understood
- Periodically reviews and checks the performance of the Executive Management Team and recommend remedial action and improvements
- Promotes the company’s direction, its business performance, the positive external impact internal business climate, employees and services
- Acts as the principal public relations officer of the company and represent them with major customers, government entities, the financial communities
- Ensures development of an effective organizational structure and the promotion of a positive internal climate in which management development for succession is nurtured
- Delegates some responsibilities to appropriate executives in order to ensure smooth running of the company
- Conducts annual performance appraisal for all executives and recommend salary adjustments, rewards and promotions
- Monitors the adherence of employees to guidelines, policies and procedures
- Recruit, develop, manage and motivate executives and employees reporting to him.