The jobs in this level are subject matter experts in the area of Marketing Development. Jobs are responsible for designing new products and reporting on the profitability of all CVM campaigns and overseeing digital product services strategy.
· Provide subject matter expertise in the Marketing Development area.
· Design and update new and existing product propositions and roaming bundles in order to deliver best quality.
· Provide insight for the development of regional sales plans in coordination with B2B Direct and Indirect Sales in order to achieve set targets.
· Assist in developing services roadmap targeted for the Women/Youth, MBB, B2B, VIP and National segment.
· Assist in developing Women and Youth, MBB, B2B2, VIP and National commission schemes and promotions for retention purposes.
· Coordinate with Technology and other related internal stakeholders to develop targeted packages and offers for Women/Youth, MBB, B2B, VIP and National.
· Monitor the work of outsourced agency partner(s) including but not limited to sales, order management, logistics support, facilities management, marketing, branding and manpower to Manasek visitors whilst ensuring satisfaction of visitors needs.
· Coordinate with technical and commercial counterparts to perform new services commercial launch for awareness purposes.
· Conduct consumer acceptance testing to ensure consumer readiness and acceptance for product/service and initiate corrective action.
Review, analyze, develop and report on performance of Women/Youth, MBB, B2B, VIP and National products and promotion efforts, services lifecycle, revenues and profitability and implement corrective action if required.
· Understand needs of Women/Youth, MBB, B2B, VIP and National segment, identify potential sub-segments and follow competitive landscape and competitors’ moves in order to stay updated with market needs and changes.
· Assist in developing needed reports and analyses on customer insights and opportunities to develop actionable annual marketing plans and tactical promotional campaigns and packages/offers targeted for Women/Youth, MBB, B2B, VIP and National.
· Support product queries with all Sectors in order to enhance performance.
CVM, Pricing and Loyalty:
· Build predictive and propensity models pertaining to key aspects such as churn, acquisition, etc. for decision making purposes to enhance customer lifecycle management.
· Assist in developing overall plan for Customer Value Management (CVM) promotional offers and campaigns by liaising with key stakeholders in Sales and Distribution and Marketing to stimulate existing enterprise customer base and revenue.
· Assist in managing concept papers and technical feasibility documents and other campaign-related documentation for planning purposes.
· Coordinate with Marketing Communications to effectively manage and communicate CVM campaigns to targeted customers.
· Assist in formatting prepaid and postpaid services usage and revenues through targeted below the line (BTL) promotions.
· Report on the profitability of all CVM campaigns to identify return on investment.
· Review and approve periodical reports on CVM campaigns performance for decision making purposes.
· Propose enhancements to existing tools and campaign execution and upgrades for automation in order to enhance CVM delivery.
· Assist in developing tariff strategy and plans for all Zain services in coordination with Finance for pricing purposes.
Monitor tariff changes or promotions as per set guidelines securing approval from related stakeholders .
· Assist in conducting benchmark studies, economic modeling, market-based studies and analysis in order to extract pricing scenarios.
· Ensure portfolio pricing coherence through pricing structure review and analysis to avoid cross-product cannibalization.
· Review price sensitivity analysis on different customer segments to assess purchasing power.
· Attend meetings with CEO in order to discuss new changes.
· Keep abreast the latest trends in terms of loyalty and retention programs and recommend enhancements on existing offers accordingly.
Digital and Data Product :
· Assist in developing and maintain the digital product services roadmap to ensure systematic implementation.
· Oversee digital product services strategy, planning, lifecycle, revenues and profitability.
· Introduce new technology and creativity to enhance customer experience and Zain positioning in the digital product services market.
· Coordinate with digital product services management partner in order to develop and maintain portals.
· Coordinate the commercial launch of digital product services with technical and commercial stakeholders for awareness purposes.
Keep abreast the business and technological developments within digital product services to continuously introduce new services and better user experience.
What Do You Need to Qualify
JOB REQUIREMENTS :
Education : Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent Qualifications
Experience : A minimum of 6 years of relevant experience with at least 2 years in a similar role
- Public Relations & Communications
- Marketing & Advertising