Business Development Manager
Sales Manager or BDM is a highly entrepreneurial role responsible for acquisitions and growth within the Small, Medium, and Enterprise segments.
You will play a key role in starting operations in the UAE market. You will be acquiring and engaging new customers in the F&B and Retail sectors.
You like IT products and you are passionate about technologies.
You have sales experience in the past and you know how to approach people.
- Generate new leads for the company and follow up on existing leads
- Meet or exceed monthly sales goals
- Meet up with decision-makers or marketing managers to present the product
Manage end-to-end client relationships including pitching, negotiation, contracting, invoicing, payment collection, and contract renewals
- Generate weekly reports on sales activities
- Schedule sales appointments and activities
- Help business owners to understand the product and its benefits
- Good looking personality
- Highly motivated, determined, and target driven
- Good English
- Must be based in UAE
- Min. 2 years of experience or more
- Driving license (Own car is an advantage)
Basic salary (based on your experience) + Commission
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: AED8,000.00 to AED12,000.00 /month
- sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Business Developments: 2 years (Preferred)
- Dubai (Required)