Business Development Executive
- Responsible for the assigned Sales targets for the Security Guarding, Engineering Solutions and Cash in Transit divisions. Increase revenue over and above assigned targets.
- Identify new opportunities.
- Ensure all customer transactions are completely and accurately recorded and all necessary paperwork and information is passed to LINE immediately.
Sales Planning and Increase Profitability
- Exploring new market opportunities by identifying prospects; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Market Segmentation and Develop individual Sales Planning to hit target and innovation.
Client Relationship Management
- Develop and maintain good relationship with clients with a goal to increase revenue for the company which may include negotiating rates, monthly, quarterly and/or yearly contracts, etc.
- Generate good will in the market by being a brand ambassador for WS and its products.
- Maintain good PR with potential client in the market and resolve their complaints.
Team Management / Coordination
- Ensure that operational and sale- related information is communicated to all other appropriate departmental staff, thus maintaining accurate records.
- Work effectively with other sales team members in order to provide cover and maintain continuity of customer relations and service.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors Degree / MBA Preferred + Sales Management Courses would be an additional advantage.
- Security Industry Experience is must.
- Excellent interpersonal / negotiating and persuasive skills.
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills, Arabic would be an advantage.
- UAE driving license is an essential requirement.