1. Regularly attends board meetings and important related meetings.
2. Makes serious commitment to participate actively in committee work.
3. Volunteers for and willingly accepts assignments and completes them thoroughly and on time.
4. Stays informed about committee matters, prepares themselves well for meetings, and reviews and comments on minutes and reports.
5. Gets to know other committee members and builds a collegial working relationship that contributes to consensus.
6. Is an active participant in the committee’s annual evaluation and planning efforts.
7. Has marketing/ digital transformation/ business development background.
8. Has board experience in shopping mall company9. The package: negotiable. There will be a fixed amount for the 4 to 6 times board meetings, plus an amount for each special assignment.
10. The contract: yearly.
11. The benefits: 4 to 6 times international tickets plus 5-star hotel is covered.