Assistant Manager – Finance
- Experience Level Manager
- Total Years Experience 10-20
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports.
- Forecasting cash payments and anticipating challenges arising from limited cash flow.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Analytical skills
- Problem Solving skills
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate (MS Office proficeincy)