After Sales Service Coordinator
Provide product and customer support oversight to work with the channel / dealer partner organization to achieve the Sales & Marketing unit’s CPS goals
* Administrative tasks such as Quoting, Job Card, Mechanic Time Sheet, Scheduling of Service/Repair Jobs, Warranty and Cross Sale, Spare Parts Ordering and Follow-ups and Invoicing
* Daily monitoring of service department’s payroll, timesheet, overtime and ensuring accuracy for technician and Labour Performance
* Assist the After Sales Service Manager with the control of lost time
* Work towards reducing overall departmental expenses through vision and persistency. Provide feedback or suggestions, when and where, waste reduction or costs saving measures
* Handle incoming phone calls, record, re-route or follow through as necessary.
* Coordinate and dispatch road service technicians for the area and track response times
* Secure accurate pricing information from parts and service to compile quotations in a timely manner
* Gather files and information to assist with completion of warranty claims
* Provide excellent customer service, maintaining customer contact and soliciting feedback; address customer issues promptly with intelligent and efficient resolutions
* Oversee the dealer warranty administration process according established procedures
* manage quotes won, lost, followup and reporting
– Sound knowledge and prior experience in the Agri, Golf & Turf, Landscaping and Power Tools products and the Dealer business practices
– Thorough understanding of Customer Support Processes
– Skilled in Online DMS-Dealer Management Systems comprising of various brands and specialized machinery
– Skill in interpersonal communications, negotiation, and conflict resolution
– Minimum 3 years of customer support experience with customer interaction concerning products, parts and services.
– Proficient with MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), ERP/SAP & Other Cloud Based CRM, Inventory Control and Dealer Management Systems
– Training and experience applying statistical methods; excellent problem-solving ability and root cause analysis for product problems.
– Must be an excellent and meticulous record keeper and possess natural and extraordinary organizational skills
– Must be an excellent Communicator and Fluent in Hindi/Urdu. (Arabic is an advantage)